PACK Small Group Personal Training
Are you feeling...
- Disappointed in your personal appearance, energy and strength?
- Angry at the amount of money spent on gym memberships and diets without any results?
- Anxious to lose that last bit of baby weight or your couch potato belly once and for all?
- Excited about a new lease on life and looking forward to finally getting into shape?
Our PACK program can help you elevate your fitness routine in a fun and energetic group setting, with coaching from a Fitness Together certified trainer.
- Truly personalized small group training from the personal training experts at less than half the cost of one-on-one training.
- Energize your exercise routine by working within a small group of like-minded people in a private setting.
- Get fit together by creating your own small group (up to 4 people) with friends, family and/or co-workers or joining an existing group.
- Feel better, look better and perform better than you ever thought possible.
There really is strength in numbers and our PACK Small Group Personal Training proves it! In a group of 2-4 people and a certified personal trainer, you’ll experience working out like never before following a systematic program designed to get results in a private group setting.
In PACK training, like-minded people begin together, work together and finish together in pursuit of a common purpose and to achieve individual goals. Great results cannot be achieved with short cuts or gimmicks. Through state-of-the-art techniques and science, Fitness Together combines strength training, cardio conditioning and nutritional guidance for the complete fitness solution.
Whether it is through PACK training, one-on-one personal training or some combination of the two, Fitness Together offers a safe and effective solution for people at all levels of conditioning to feel better, look better and perform better than you ever thought was possible.
Find a studio near you to become part of the PACK or to start one-one-one training with the personal training experts!