Frequently Asked Questions
When I'm starting my personal training studio, is there someone to guide me through the entire process?
Absolutely. Our Support Center will provide you with assistance in site selection, lease negotiation, construction, build out and your grand opening. After your opening, we offer ongoing operational support.
Once I buy a personal training studio through FT, how do I learn how to run my studio?
Whether you have previous experience or not, FT offers you a comprehensive and constantly-updated series of courses for franchise owners. Visit the Franchise Support Center and spend 5 days learning how to best run your Fitness Together franchise. You will learn hands-on everything from the scheduling software, trainer management, to understanding your finances.
What grand opening support do I receive?
A Fitness Together representative will assist you during the weeks leading up to your grand opening:
- Determine what areas are being done well and what has been overlooked
- Re-train anything you may have forgotten from FT Franchise University
- Answer any questions you may have or assist with any unforeseen challenges
What happens once my studio opens?
The Franchise Support Center exists to provide ongoing training, coaching on marketing techniques, Best Demonstrated Practices, studio visits and regional meetings.
- Phone Support
- Online Support
- Monthly Newsletter and Critical Updates
- Regional or National Conferences
Continual Team Input and Improvements
Communication, communication, communication… that is our goal and it's one of the most challenging aspects of building a client-driven organization. We provide our franchisees with many ways to reach out to the Franchise Support Center.
Corporate operations are lean, not bureaucratic, which keeps FT responsive to the market and to franchisees. Each year, all of our operating systems are reviewed and adjustments contemplated. These new ideas come from people in every area of our franchise system.
Franchise owners can discuss all their concerns and ideas with their Area Director, Support Center field representative, National Advisory Council representative, at the regional or national convention, or through any other communication channel. Great ideas are tested, and if their implementation will benefit the entire organization, they are incorporated into the system.
The Message Board on our exclusive custom-built intranet is another means of franchisee to franchisee and franchisee to support center communication.
Franchise Support Center
Our Franchise Support Center is focused on your success. We fully support the owners of Fitness Together franchises. Below is a description of some of our departments:
- Operations support, consulting and mentoring; initial contact for all operations issues
- Franchise Development: Information on franchise purchases; screening potential franchisees and contact for entire sales process
- Technical Support: Support for computer and software troubleshooting
- Studio Support: In-person, Online and over the phone
- Supply: Order supplies; vendor contacts
- Marketing: Advertising and marketing experts