Created exclusively for Fitness Together by Dr. Janet Brill, our science-based nutrition program, Nutrition Together, isn't about dieting. It's about giving you the knowledge to change how you eat. Sessions cover topics ranging from how to eat light (and enjoy it) to grocery shopping, dining out and changing unhealthy eating behaviors. When you add smart nutrition to regular workouts, you have an unbeatable program for meeting your fitness goals.
Nutrition Together consists of:
Six private one-on-one nutrition sessions, each covering a variety of topics, or for PACK clients - monthly group nutrition sessions following the first initial appointment.
An accountability journal, food and exercise journal, and a general guide book.
Access to an exclusive Web site with healthy recipes, weekly tips and an online accountability journal that automatically tracks your weight loss progress.
- Periodic evaluations and education tailored to your specific health and fitness goals. Topics include determining baseline data, changing eating habits, and learning how to best eat at home and in restaurants.
Your Nutrition Together consultant works closely with you to guide you through the skills needed to put the basics of a healthy and fit lifestyle into practice. During your one-on-one nutrition sessions, you learn:
- Sensible strategies for eating healthy and staying fit.
- Grocery shopping skills and pantry organization for health.
- Tips on making more nutritious choices when eating in and eating out.
- How to take control of unhealthy eating behaviors.
- How to put it all together to maintain healthy habits for life.
Industry-leading nutritional guidance, combined with state-of-the-art personal training, will set you on the right path to a healthy and fit lifestyle.